HOW TO ENTER YOUR CHOSEN CATEGORIES
There are two ways to submit your entry for The Negotiator Awards.
1) Enter online - this is the simplest and quickest way to prepare your entry. Just go to the ‘ENTER ONLINE NOW’ button below and follow the steps. You have to register online as the first step. You'll then receive an account confirmation email to validate your account. Once your account is set up, you can start your application, save it as you go and return at any time to continue and complete your Category entry or entries.
2) Send us a PDF with an entry form. As in previous years, you can submit your entry in PDF format, with a maximum of 10 sides of A4 including text and illustrations. Your entry must cover the five judging criteria click View criteria below in the Category descriptions. You should write a maximum of 500 words for each of the criteria.
First, register with us by filling in your entry form by clicking here, for each category you enter and upload it here. Include a copy of this when you upload your completed 10-page submission. You can also email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Entries close at 23.55 BST on 31st July 2018.
Lifetime Achievement Award Nominations
How do some people get to the top of the tree? What does it take to build a business or a major department within a business? Commitment, leadership, skill, personality, empathy… the ability to develop junior staff into management roles… the vision to create new business initiatives… understanding and support… and the strength to push on when others may throw in the towel.
Do you know someone who has achieved great success and inspired others to join in creating that success? Nominate them to be a contender for The Negotiator Lifetime Achievement Award!
Entry form sections:
- Tell us about the nominee – their name, company, position and career details as far as you know.
- Tell us about your connection to the nominee.
- Tell us why you believe your nominee is worthy of winning the Lifetime Achievement Award 2018.